- Collaborate with faculty, administrators, and campus departments to identify, define, and meet student career planning and placement needs, goals, and objectives.
- Provide individual and group career counseling and career direction services to students.
- Establish and implement a career centre strategic plan, including short and long-term goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Assist students in selecting course work appropriate to their skill levels and career and academic goals.
- Provide academic advising services to undecided students.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Get to know their employees and determine their goals, abilities, and interests.
- Suggests the education and training programs if employees need it.
- Works with employers to help them hire people for specific job openings.
Tuesday, 22 March 2011
Sunday, 20 March 2011
Career Counselling can be defined as a method of assessment people, interests, values and talents to help them explore a range of career option. Typically, career counseling is a process, which helps in identifying the career interest of an individual and in this way, the ideal profession or career options for him or her.
|Client is stuck with the problem they are facing.|